The Top 20 Best Term Paper Topics On International Terrorism
International terrorism has been a widely discussed topic for several decades, especially since the beginning of the 21st century, largely as a result of the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York.
In fact, since the events of 9/11, there have been many incidents relating to international terrorism, and many global events have revolved around the threat of global terrorism. As a result, it is a particularly interesting subject to write about when producing a term paper.
It may be that you wish to focus on a particular event that occurred, or you may look at the impact that terrorism as a whole has had on various aspects of life in the 21st-century. For example, you may wish to base your term paper on a travel, and how international terrorism has meant that increased security measures are taken, in order to check that there are no dangers that can be caused by passengers travelling on aeroplanes throughout the world.
To give you some further ideas of topics that you could write about, feel free to peruse the list below.
- How successful was the Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland?
- An analysis of the origins of ISIS
- How do international terrorists groups recruit new members?
- What is a sleeper cell in relation to international terrorism?
- Is the West to blame for the rise of terrorist organisations in the Middle East?
- What happens in terrorist training camps?
- Who was responsible for 9/11?
- An examination of terrorism around the world in the 21st century
- What role does religion play in international terrorism?
- An analysis of terrorism-related deaths in the early 21 century in different countries around the world
- An analysis of the foreign policy of the United States when combatting international terrorism
- How did the terror attacks of 9/11 impact upon international travel?
- An analysis of terrorism threat levels in different countries
- How does the United States decide what threat level the country should expect?
- How has international terrorism affected the everyday lives of Muslims living in Western countries?
- Should regular Muslims be expected to condemn terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam?
- An examination of Christian-based terrorism around the world?
- How effective is/was George W. Bush’s ‘War on Terrorism’?
- An analysis of a failed international terrorist attack and how the authorities were able to foil the plans
- An examination of state-sponsored terrorism